Being one of the largest and oldest pest control businesses, Terminix has plenty of experience and manpower to help you get rid of pests in your home. They operate in 47 states in the US and 22 countries globally making sure that they’re not only a good local service to chose but can also compete on a global scale.
Among Terminix’s achievements are the invention of the world’s first termiticide in 1932 which was largely responsible for the company’s success. As well as several awards including the prestigious NCPMA’s Technician of the Year and The Business Journal’s FAST 50.
Currently, Terminix has over 300 branches all over the world and they are equipped to deal with a wide range of pests including termites, roaches, bed bugs, mosquitoes and many more.
Things to know:
- Terminix offers commercial and residential pest control services.
- Among the pests they get rid of are, of course, termites, but also ants, bed bugs, cockroaches, spiders, ticks, mosquitoes, rodents, and nuisance wildlife like raccoons, squirrels, opossums, skunks, and others.
- Terminix offers free inspections that will help their qualified technicians assess the problem and offer the best solution plan for dealing with the problem.
- After the inspection is complete, Terminix technicians will draw up a pest treatment plan that’s customized to the client to solve the existing problem and prevent a reoccurrence.
- The company also has an annual inspection service that will continuously keep your home pest-free.
- And if you’re unsatisfied with their services, Terminix also offers a money-back guarantee.
Aptive Environmental is passionate about making your home the best place it can be, and offer unique, tailor-made services to each and every customer. Their all-season treatments provide year-round pest protection, with a strong emphasis on environmental safety. Aptive’s highly-trained expert technicians can quickly and accurately assess your pest situation, and recommend an optimized plan for pest removal and prevention.
Aptive Environmental is committed to excellence, both in terms of their services and how they treat their customers. Trust is key, and Aptive wants their customers to know they can be counted on to deliver a safe, effective, and friendly service.
Things to know:
- Aptive Environmental provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- Aptive Environmental is partnered with Nothing but Nets, a UN organization dedicated to halting the spread of malaria by providing bed nets to those in high-risk countries.
- Their service starts with a property inspection to properly assess your situation.
- Aptive’s Four Seasons Protection Plan guarantees year-round pest control.
- Aptive can protect your home against ants, cockroaches, spiders, rats, mice, bed bugs, mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, bees, wasps, yellow jackets, scorpions, mud daubers, centipedes, grain beetles, weevils, Indian meal moths, aphids, crickets, earwigs, millipedes, pillbugs, silverfish, and snails.
HomeAdvisor is an international home services company on a mission to help their customers realize their home improvement dreams. First founded in 1999, HomeAdvisor helps their users to access all the tools and resources needed for their home improvement, maintenance, and repair projects, and have helped over 45 million homeowners to date.
Things to know:
- HomeAdvisor is a Better Business Bureau accredited business.
- Their unique ProFinder Technology matches users with pre-screened professionals across all types of home improvement projects.
- Use their Smart Home Apps can be used to connect with one of their pre-screened professionals for your home improvement project.
- All home improvement projects can be catered for, including kitchen and bathroom remodeling, windows and doors, roofing and gutters, and heating and cooling projects.
- Schedule appointments immediately with HomeAdvisor’s Instant Booking Tool.
Formerly known as Walker Chemical and Exterminating Company, Massey Services Inc. has operated under its current name since 1987. Massey Services is owned by Mr. Harvey Massey himself, a pest control tycoon who has held senior positions at several big-name companies (including Rollins, Orkin, and Terminix).
Which decades of experience behind him, Mr. Massey has used his considerable expertise to make Massey Services a runaway success. Today, the company operates from over 140 locations across the United States and is worth a whopping $250 million. The secret to Massey’s success is exceptional service, and the company’s innovative, creative, and effective pest control solutions are delivered with outstanding customer care.
Trust and integrity are at the very core of the Massey Service values, and they are dedicated to providing pest control solutions that are both effective and environmentally responsible.
Things to know:
- Massey Services, Inc. provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- Massey Services can be counted on to eradicate ants, cockroaches, spiders, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, termites, rats, mice, silverfish, earwigs, millipedes, and more.
- They offer a free pest inspection to all new customers.
- Massey Services can be with you within 24 hours if you have a problem between scheduled visits.
- They offer free correctional services and a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with the results of your pest control program.
Arrow Exterminators is a family-owned company dating back to 1964, and they are currently the sixth largest pest control company in the United States. This QualityPro certified organization is dedicated to achieving excellence in Business Operations, Customer Satisfaction, Environmental Stewardship and Training, and currently operates in 12 different states.
Arrow offers a diverse range of services across the garden and home, ranging from termite control to wildlife removal. They can also provide a range of specialized home services, including insulation, moisture control, lawn care, and handyman services. Arrow Exterminators are dedicated to going Beyond the Call to provide their customers with effective and environmentally safe pest control solutions.
Things to know:
- Arrow Exterminators provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- They offer specialized home services, including handyman services, insulation services, lawn care services, and moisture control.
- Arrow offers a free home evaluation for all new customers.
- They can eradicate ants, cockroaches, spiders, stink bugs, silverfish, millipedes, centipedes, earwigs, house crickets, pillbugs, fleas, ticks, scorpions, stingers, bed bugs, termites and mosquitoes from your garden and home.
- Arrow also offers wildlife removal services and can take care of squirrels, rats, mice, raccoons, birds, snakes, and other wildlife species.
Truly Nolen is a family-owned company that has been in operation for over 80 years. Their highly-trained technicians have expertise in tackling over 100 different types of household pests, and they currently provide their services to over 150,000 customers across 7 states. Pest control aside, Truly Nolen are also equipped to provide lawn care and insulation services to both commercial and residential properties.
Truly Nolen’s iconic yellow mouse cars are known world-wide, as is their reputation for providing outstanding pest control services. Their research and development center in Tuscon, Arizona houses a team of dedicated entomologists, whose mission it is to learn even more about pests. With a team of bug experts devoted to developing new, cutting edge treatments, Truly Nolen is able to provide pest control services that are both effective and environmentally-friendly.
Things to know:
- Truly Nolen provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- Truly Nolan can take care of over 100 different pest species including termites, bed bugs, rodents, bees, wasps, ants, beetles, birds, boxelders, caterpillars, crickets, earwigs, fleas, flies, gnats, grubs, lice, millipedes, mosquitoes, cockroaches, moths, scorpions, silverfish, spiders, ticks, weevils, termites, rats and mice.
- Truly Nolen also provides lawn care and insulation services.
- They offer a free inspection service to new customers.
- Truly Nolen offers $50 off their Four Season pest control program with each new service contract.
Turner Pest Control
First founded in 1971, Turner Pest Control is one of the fastest-growing pest control companies in Florida. This QualityPro certified company is dedicated to professionalism and outstanding customer service, which is backed up by their 100% satisfaction guarantee. Their highly-trained technicians can be with you within 24 hours of your call, and their pest control programs are both expertly delivered and affordable.
Turner Pest Control emphasizes their use of eco-friendly products, for pest control solutions that are safe and effective. This is a company that believes in giving back, and Turner Pest Control is proud to support dozens of charitable organizations including the Make A Wish Foundation, Homes For Troops, the American Lung Foundation, and the Boy Scouts.
Things to know:
- Turner Pest Control provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- They provide both indoor and outdoor pest control services.
- Turner Pest Control can tackle all common pests including ants, cockroaches, mosquitoes, rats, mice, fleas, ticks, spiders, termites, and bed bugs.
- Turner also offers lawn care programs which include fertilization and pest protection services.
- Each new customer is offered a free inspection by Turner’s expert technicians to determine the most appropriate treatments on a case-by-case basis.
Hulett Environmental Services
Hulett Environmental Services is a family-owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in providing pest control solutions to homes and businesses in South Florida. They are dedicated to providing expert service, and education and training are at the forefront of their business ethos.
Hulett Environmental Services is South Florida’s no.1 pest control service provider, with expertise in all of the region’s most common critters. Their strong commitment to customer satisfaction means they guarantee a swift and effective response to any additional concerns you may have while under their service plan. Hulett is on call throughout the week, and pledge to be on your property within 24 hours, 7 days a week to address any issues you may have.
Things to know:
- Hulett Environmental Services provides both residential and commercial pest control services
- Hulett can deal with all of South Florida’s most common pests, including ants, termites, spiders, roaches, fleas, ticks and rats
- They specialize in environmentally responsible pest control solutions, for a service that’s both effective and safe
- Hulett offers both indoor and outdoor pest control services and can provide lawn treatment, fire ant and whitefly control
- They also have expertise in termite treatment and prevention and can tackle infestations that are typically hard to treat (like bed bugs)
Apex Pest Control
Apex Pest Control is one of Florida’s leading pest control service providers. They have operated as a family-owned business since 1985, and have a strong reputation for reliability and outstanding customer service. Their expert technicians are experienced in handling all kinds of pests, both inside and outside the home. Apex’s services range from termite control and prevention to lawn-care, so they can keep your entire property protected from nuisance pests.
Every service they offer is tailor-made to suit your personal pest control needs. Each service begins with a thorough inspection of your property to identify areas of concern, allowing their skillful technicians to not only treat current infestations but to also put preventative measures in place.
Things to know:
- Apex Pest Control provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- They offer a free, same-day inspection to assess your unique needs, with no obligation to purchase a plan until you’re sure.
- Apex opperates with honesty and integrity, and will never try to sell you services you don’t need.
- Their professional technicians are experts in tackling all of Florida’s major pests, including ants, bats, bed bugs, bees, wasps, birds, fleas, pantry pests, roaches, rodents, spiders, termites, and ticks.
- Apex also offers lawn care services, including fertilization, insect, fungus, and weed treatments.
Nader's Pest Raiders
Nader’s Pest Raiders is part of the Arrow Exterminators Family of Companies. Arrow has been in operation since 1964 and, today is the sixth-largest pest control company in the United States. The Arrow family has a combined 129 service centers across the US, with a fleet of over 2100 vehicles.
Nader’s Pest Raiders is proud to be QualityPro Certified, a distinction that reflects their dedication to exceptional Business Operations, Customer Satisfaction, Environmental Stewardship, and Training. Nader’s offers a wide range of services for both the garden and home, including traditional pest control, termite prevention, wildlife removal, and lawn care services.
Things to know:
- Nader’s Pest Raiders provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- Nader’s is committed to providing environmentally responsible healthcare solutions, for a safe and effective treatment.
- They provide pest control for the garden and home, and also offer a range of lawn care services.
- They offer a free home evaluation to accurately assess your needs and provide a tailor-made service plan.
- Nader’s Pest Raiders can deal with all types of pests, including ants, fleas, ticks, stink bugs, stinging insects, mosquitoes, termites, bed bugs, rats, mice, squirrels, raccoons, and other nuisance wildlife species.
Bryan Pest Control
Bryan Pest Control is a locally owned and operated company that has been running since 1977. Their environmentally friendly pest control solutions are both safe and effective, and have earned them a reputation as one of Florida’s leading pest control companies. Their highly-trained technicians are experts in seasonal pest control, and can quickly and accurately assess current pest problems and future potential issues.
Bryan Pest Control are skilled in household and garden pest control, and they also offer lawn care services. From fire ants and mosquitoes to roaches and termites, no problem is beyond the capabilities of their pest control professionals.
Things to know:
- Bryan Pest Control provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- Bryan Pest Control offers a range of services for your home and garden.
- They also offer lawn care services and protection from biting and stinging insects such as fire ants and mosquitoes.
- Bryan Pest Control’s services also extend to handyman and insulation help.
- Bryan Pest Control has expertise in handling all major pests, including ants, cockroaches, fleas, ticks, flies, spiders, mosquitoes, bed bugs, rats, mice, and termites.
- Their skilled technicians operate using environmentally-friendly pest control solutions, for a service that’s both effective and family-friendly.
Paul's Termite & Pest Control
Paul’s Pest Control is a locally owned and operated business that provides exceptional pest control services to people in Tallahassee and Jacksonville. The company first opened in 1971, which means they have over 40 years of experience in providing pest control solutions. As a result, they can offer world-class service, with highly-qualified technicians who will professionally handle all of your pest control and lawn care issues.
Paul’s Pest Control is dedicated to excellence and is continually looking for ways to improve on their service. Their pest control solutions incorporate cutting-edge techniques and products, all of which are delivered with outstanding customer care.
Things to know:
- Paul’s Termite & Pest Control provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- Besides home pest control, they also offer lawn care and wildlife removal services.
- Paul’s Termite and Pest Control provides a free quote from their services, with no obligation to buy until you’re happy with their plan.
- They offer control and removal of nuisance wildlife species, including bats, armadillos, reptiles, squirrels, and more.
- Paul’s Termite and Pest Control is equipped to deal with all major household and garden pests, including spiders, crickets, silverfish, ants, termites, earwigs, flies, cockroaches, rats, mice, mosquitoes and bed bugs.
Brock Lawn and Pest Control
Brock Lawn and Pest Control is a family-owned and operated company with over 35 years of experience in the pest management industry. Their expertly trained technicians can provide complete lawn care and pest control service, keeping both your home and garden safe and critter-free.
Customer service is key for Brock Lawn and Pest Control, and they are committed to treating their clients with care. They are attentive to the unique needs of every individual client, and their ability to exceed expectations is a cornerstone of their success. They are so confident in the quality of their service that they offer a 100% money-back guarantee if they fail to provide anything less than complete satisfaction.
Things to know:
- Brock Lawn and Pest Control provides both residential and commercial pest control services.
- They offer free estimates and same-day service for customers with urgent pest control problems.
- They offer a 100% money-back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied.
- Brock Lawn and Pest control offer both home pest control and lawn care services, including weed control.
- Their Brock365 Pest Maintenance Program provides year-round protection from pests.
- They operate using eco-friendly pest control solutions.
- The technicians at Brock Lawn and Pest Control can deal with roaches, mice, rats, termites, mosquitoes, bed bugs, bees, wasps, fleas, spiders, and lawn insects.
Now that you know which are the best pest control companies in Florida, here are a few quick tips and tricks for choosing the exterminator that’s best suited for your needs!
How to choose the pest control provider that’s best suited for your situation
Do your research
Any time you spot what looks like a promising pest control company, the first thing you should do is a bit of research. The quickest way to find out the reputation of a company is to check out what their past customers have to say about them. If you’re finding a lot of bad reviews online, steer clear!
It’s also important to make sure your company of choice has the proper credentials and certifications to operate in your area.
Know your enemy
Before you look for a pest control provider, it’s wise to first get an idea of what services you’ll need. If you have a problem with nuisance wildlife, find a company with experience in wildlife removal. If termites are your problem, look for a company with good termite control and prevention plan!
Have questions at the ready
Many companies offer a free initial inspection, and this is your chance to ask questions. It’s a good idea to think about what you want to ask beforehand, so you can be sure to get all the information you need.
Good questions to ask could include:
- What type of pests do you have?
- What type of treatment will you need?
- How safe is the treatment?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- How many follow-up visits do they recommend?
- Should you think about implementing preventative measures?
What you need to know when choosing and hiring a pest control provider in the state of Florida
In the state of Florida, pest control companies must have a license to operate. The pest control business license is a must-have before any indoor or outdoor pest control measures can be implemented!